Error Message

  1. #1
    Naresh h
    Guest

    Error Message

    I Get a Error message saying "Not enough system resources to display
    porperly" when i try to open my excel 2002 Program. What can i do to work in
    my excel???

    But i can access to some level but this error message keeps on coming on the
    screen..

  2. #2
    CLR
    Guest

    Re: Error Message

    If you have other programs open at the same time, try starting Excel with
    them closed.........could be you need more RAM

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3

    news:[email protected]...