IF with icon or similar

  1. #1
    Marina Limeira
    Guest

    IF with icon or similar

    How I show a picture or icon when the value in a cell> 50 and other icon or
    picture when <= 50 ?

    also Ideas?

    Marina

  2. #2

    Re: IF with icon or similar

    J.E. McGimpsey has a routine you may like:
    http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/lookuppics.html

  3. #3
    JustinLabenne
    Guest

    Re: IF with icon or similar

    I don't know how your getting the number 50.

    Iif it is from a formula result, right click on the Worksheet tab View
    Code: and paste this code in: This assumes there are 2 pictures on the
    sheet. one named "Pic1" and another named "Pic2". Change these names
    accordingly, either in the code or the pitures on the sheet. This also
    assumes that the cell that will have the 50 is cells B1 (Row1,Col2 =
    Cells(1,2)) change this to the correct cell.

    Option Explicit

    Private Sub Worksheet_Calculate()
    If Cells(1, 2).Value = 50 Then
    ActiveSheet.Shapes("Pic1").Visible = True
    ActiveSheet.Shapes("Pic2").Visible = False
    Else
    If Cells(1, 2).Value 50 Then
    ActiveSheet.Shapes("Pic1").Visible = False
    ActiveSheet.Shapes("Pic2").Visible = True
    Else