Excel 2000 to Excel 97

  1. #1
    frankie
    Guest

    Excel 2000 to Excel 97

    I have Excel 2000 at home and Excel 97 at work. When I make a workbook or
    worksheet at home and then take it to work, I am unable to make or add
    changes to worksheet at work, but i can at home,
    anyone know how to fix this?????thanks

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: Excel 2000 to Excel 97

    If just saved as an excel workbook instead of some specific then it should
    work except for features available in 2000 that may not be available in 97.

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3

    Re: Excel 2000 to Excel 97

    And if you're writing about making changes to the VBA code, then make sure you
    keep the project unprotected.

    xl97 can't view the code if was protected in xl2k (or higher).