sumproduct???

  1. #1

    sumproduct???

    I'm not sure what formula i need to use.

    A B C D

    1 Pack Description Qty Order: Store 1 Qty Order: Store 2
    2 15 4" Ivy 30 15
    3 12 6" Ivy 24 12
    4 6 8" Ivy 18 6
    5
    6 Total Cases: 7 3

    Basically, the long version of C6 is =sum(c2/a2, c3/a3, c4/a4)

    i have an entire page of this, i want to find the total cases ordered
    per store.

    Thanks for your help.

  2. #2
    N Harkawat
    Guest

    Re: sumproduct???

    =SUMPRODUCT(C2:C100/$A$2:$A$100)
    and copy it across the row to get the sales per store

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3

    Re: sumproduct???

    thanks, that was too easy!