postings not being made

  1. #1
    bj
    Guest

    postings not being made

    there have been at least 10 posting today which I made but which never showed
    up. is there a problem with the system.

    The day started out with not showing any of todays postings until about
    noon, and has only randomly accepted postings since then

    ----------------
    click "I Agree" in the message pane.

  2. #2
    CLR
    Guest

    Re: postings not being made

    I noticed the same sort of thing happening, (as it has before on occasion).
    None of mine were showing up and when they did, the times were wrong.
    You'll also see multiple, multiple responses to simple questions which
    ordinarily don't happen......

    Stuff happens once in a while, I guess, ....it just would be nice to be able
    to tell somehow easier.........

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3

    "bj" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > there have been at least 10 posting today which I made but which never

    showed
    > up. is there a problem with the system.
    >
    > The day started out with not showing any of todays postings until about
    > noon, and has only randomly accepted postings since then
    >
    > ----------------

    this
    > click "I Agree" in the message pane.

    http://www.microsoft.com/office/comm...id=651db694-7a
    4e-416d-97f1-75c50a7f9334&dg=microsoft.public.excel.misc

  3. #3
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: postings not being made

    Hard to tell. All of my posts have shown up all day.

    I see 24 from you (or someone with your moniker) today at

    http://groups-beta.google.com/groups...:bj&scoring=d&
    as_drrb=b&as_mind=16&as_minm=6&as_miny=2005&as_maxd=16&as_maxm=6&as_maxy=
    2005

    can you identify the time period you missing posts occurred?

  4. #4
    bj
    Guest

    Re: postings not being made

    I may have made 24 trying to get postings listed. every couple of hours I go
    into The discussion groups and see what is there. Yesterday when I left my
    computer I saw 5 responses I had made.

    I see that the official posting time for the initial entry for this thread
    was at 3:57 PM PST
    I made the Posting about 9 or 10 AM PST

  5. #5
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: postings not being made

    Apparently there were some synchronization issues, yesterday. Seems to
    be worse for those who access the groups via the communities web site.