Cursor keys move active cell or scroll screen, how do I select whi

  1. #1
    Rob Croft
    Guest

    Cursor keys move active cell or scroll screen, how do I select whi

    When I'm using Excel, sometimes the cursors keys move to the next cell, and
    sometimes they scroll the screen.

    I don't like when the screen scrolls with the curso keys.

    Why does it do this?
    Is there a settings I can change?

    Thanks in advance
    Rob Croft

  2. #2
    bigwheel
    Guest

    RE: Cursor keys move active cell or scroll screen, how do I select whi

    Turn off your scroll lock