My formula's won't compute anymore, what should I do?

  1. #1
    Camille
    Guest

    My formula's won't compute anymore, what should I do?

    My formula's were working fine, now they won't total, have tried
    everything...Please help...

  2. #2
    Forum Contributor
    Quote Originally Posted by Camille
    My formula's were working fine, now they won't total, have tried
    everything...Please help...
    Camile,
    Did your Calculations get set to manual?
    Go to Tools/Optios/Calculations and make sure that Calculation is ticked on Automatic.
    Dave

  3. #3
    Biff
    Guest

    Re: My formula's won't compute anymore, what should I do?

    Hi!

    Goto Tools>Options>Calculation

    Make sure Automatic is selected..

    Biff