I need an excel plug in to save workbooks in adobe acrobat format

  1. #1
    chris brown
    Guest

    I need an excel plug in to save workbooks in adobe acrobat format

    I used to have this feature on the toolbar, but following a severe recent
    excel and outlook crash, it got wiped off !!

    There seems to be no way to restore this essential facility, of choosing to
    save excel workbooks in a pdf format instead of xls.

    DOes anyone know how to restore it?

  2. #2
    brewisc13
    Guest

    RE: I need an excel plug in to save workbooks in adobe acrobat format

    Hi Chris, Try-File, Print, then select Acrobat Distiller. It will then ask
    you where you want the .pdf file to be saved. Thats how it works on mine.
    Hope that helps