User From & EMail

  1. #1
    Glenn
    Guest

    User From & EMail

    Is there some type of code that I could put into VBA for a user form so that
    when the user clicks "Enter" that an email is sent to someone letting them
    know the excel file has been updated?

    The form will be used within our LAN/WAN and we do have our own e-mail
    server with SMTP capabilities.

    Thanks.

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin