print button

  1. #1
    C A
    Guest

    print button

    I'm using an excel spreadsheet to record times for employees. In a daily
    total cell, I need for the time to be rounded to the nearest quarter hour.
    Right now, the format is custom set at [h].mm and it comes out as 8.30. I'd
    like for it to just be 8.5

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: print button

    I don't know what this has to do with a print button...
    Try this: =A1*24
    Format the cell in which your formula lies as number, 2 digits.
    ~Anne Troy

    www.OfficeArticles.com
    www.MyExpertsOnline.com

    news:[email protected]...