Get Msg "Cannot shift objects off sheet" when hidng columns" Why?

  1. #1
    Steve Ball
    Guest

    Get Msg "Cannot shift objects off sheet" when hidng columns" Why?

    I have a large worksheet where I'm using most of the columns. There are 7
    objects on the sheet, all buttons used for macros. They are in the top left
    hand corner of the sheet. When I try to hide columns, narrow the width of
    columns, or delete columns I now get the message "Cannot shift objects off
    sheet" when hidng columns". I do not understand why this is happening.

  2. #2

    Re: Get Msg "Cannot shift objects off sheet" when hidng columns" Why?

    maybe this'll help:

    XL: "Cannot Shift Objects Off Sheet" Error Hiding Columns
    http://support.microsoft.com/default...b;en-ca;211769

  3. #3
    Steve Ball
    Guest

    Re: Get Msg "Cannot shift objects off sheet" when hidng columns" W

    Thanks! Forgot about the #$%^&* comments!