Link or Copy Excel Data to Calendar (for scheduling) for Visual Aid

  1. #1

    Link or Copy Excel Data to Calendar (for scheduling) for Visual Aid

    Hola,

    I am working on a project that entails scheduling preventive maintenance, such as oil changes and inspections, on trucks. I have an excel spreadsheet data which contains the dates as to when and what type of preventive maintenance should be scheduled. Now I need to import that data to calendar (maybe outlook) and then be able to print it for employees.

    Please let me know if this is possible in excel or maybe possible in access. Thank you so much.

    Heng

  2. #2
    tgc-inc
    Guest

    RE: Link or Copy Excel Data to Calendar (for scheduling) for Visual Ai

    Greetings, Heng:

    Did you receive a reply to this question? I have the same issue and would
    very much value knowing the solution.

    Thanks.

    TGC