Automatic range update of Graph

  1. #1

    Automatic range update of Graph

    Hello,

    Can some one tell me if it is possible to automatically update the
    (date) ranges in a graph?
    Now I have to extend the ranges manually each time there is a new range
    provided.

    Thanx in advance!!!

    Regards,
    Robert

  2. #2
    Gord Dibben
    Guest

    Re: Automatic range update of Graph

    Have a look at Tushar Mehta's Dynamic Ranges site.

    http://www.tushar-mehta.com/excel/ne...rts/index.html

    Or Jon Peltier's site on Dynamic Charts

    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/index.html#hdrDyno

    Gord Dibben Excel MVP