How can I print a different header on each page of an Excel Sheet

  1. #1
    Fatrad
    Guest

    How can I print a different header on each page of an Excel Sheet

    I have a worksheet that has multiple pages, and I need a different header on
    each page. What is the easy way to set this up?

  2. #2
    DNA
    Guest

    Re: How can I print a different header on each page of an Excel Shee

    My thinking is it would have to be VBA code of some sort. The current
    header and footer options are under PAGE setup; hence this affect the
    workbook and net a specific worksheet.

    Good luck.

  3. #3
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: How can I print a different header on each page of an Excel Sheet

    Hi Fatrad

    See
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#Header

    --