*URGENT* - Complex formula needed

  1. #1
    Stacy
    Guest

    *URGENT* - Complex formula needed

    Here's what I've got to do:

    Column Row

    Priority Rating 1, 2, or 3

    CIA Rating (spread over three columns)
    0, 1, 2, or 3 -
    can be any combination of
    three digits
    (ex: 011, 111, etc)

    Priority Validation ODD or EVEN

    I need to count the number of records by country (Country names are located
    in column D) where records with the following conditions meet:

    1) # of records where Priority Validation ODD or EVEN is missing for
    Priority Rating 3 Applications
    2) # of records where CIA Rating 011 is missing a Priority Rating of 3
    3) # of records where CIA Rating 111 is missing a priority Rating of 3

    Can anyone help?

  2. #2
    bj
    Guest

    RE: *URGENT* - Complex formula needed

    1)try a sumproduct
    =sumproduct(--(Countylist=county),--(priorityVlist=""),--(priorityRlist=3))
    2)
    =sumproduct(--(countylist=county),--(Clist=0),--(Ilist=1),--(Alist=1),--(priorityRlist<>3))
    3) same as 2) except(Clist=1)