How do I add a make a new paragraph in a text cell?

  1. #1
    bearntrail
    Guest

    How do I add a make a new paragraph in a text cell?

    I'd like to format a cell with multiple text lines. Is this possible without
    splitting and merging rows around the cell I want formatted with multiple
    paragraphs? I tried inserting a paragraph mark, but it only displays the
    paragraph mark without actually starting the text that follows on a new line.

  2. #2
    RagDyer
    Guest

    Re: How do I add a make a new paragraph in a text cell?

    A manual (forced) line break is:

    <Alt> <Enter>
    --
    HTH,