Excel User Conference - US location

  1. #1
    Damon Longworth
    Guest

    Excel User Conference - US location

    Just a reminder about the 2005 Excel User Conference. Details can be found
    at:

    http://www.exceluserconference.com/

    The conference will take place on Friday, September 16, 2005 - Saturday,
    September 17, 2005 and will be held at Stockyards Hotel Fort Worth, Texas
    USA. Mark your calendars and make plans to attend. This will be your
    opportunity to meet some of the regular posters and learn from some of the
    "masters". Don't miss out!!

    Everyone is welcome to help spread the word about this event. Messages
    posted in other forums in which you participate would be appreciated. We
    would appreciate links on your web pages, along with a short note.

    --
    Damon Longworth

    Don't miss out on the 2005 Excel User Conference
    Sept 16th and 17th
    Stockyards Hotel - Ft. Worth, Texas
    www.ExcelUserConference.com

  2. #2
    Michael
    Guest

    RE: Excel User Conference - US location

    Damon, if you scheduled the next conference in the San Francisco Bay Area I'd
    go for sure. Can't make Fort Worth, Texas I'm sorry to say.
    --
    Sincerely, Michael Colvin

  3. #3
    Damon Longworth
    Guest

    Re: Excel User Conference - US location

    We tried to make it in a central US location.

    --
    Damon Longworth

    Don't miss out on the 2005 Excel User Conference
    Sept 16th and 17th
    Stockyards Hotel - Ft. Worth, Texas
    www.ExcelUserConference.com

    news:[email protected]...