Printing defaults to more copies!

  1. #1
    Mari
    Guest

    Printing defaults to more copies!

    Every time I click to print my document defaults to 8 copies printed and
    unless I remember to change it before I click OK I end up with lots of paper
    wasted.

  2. #2
    ScottO
    Guest

    Re: Printing defaults to more copies!

    Try this ...
    In any spreadsheet go File/Print.
    When the Print Dialog opens, hit the Properties button near the top right
    corner.
    When the properties Dialog opens, hit the Advanced button near the bottom
    right corner.
    4th row from the top you should see a setting for Copy Count. It should
    currently say 8, you can change it to 1.
    That should fix it.
    Rgds,
    ScottO

    news:[email protected]...