Excel 2002 - options dialog box missing

  1. #1
    taborsghost
    Guest

    Excel 2002 - options dialog box missing

    Running XP with Excel 2002. Excel seems to be functioning okay but I cannot
    access the DIALOG BOX normally opened by clicking TOOLS then OPTIONS.
    Anyone know how this could have happened and/or how to restore this function?
    I have worked my way through every step listed on John Walkenbach's site at -
    http://j-walk.com/ss/excel/usertips/tip076.htm
    and every other site I can find. HELP!

  2. #2

    Re: Excel 2002 - options dialog box missing

    You can still click on Tools?

    I'd try this:

    tools|customize|toolbars tab
    select Worksheet menu bar