working with excel and other program

  1. #1
    fal
    Guest

    working with excel and other program

    hi,

    We basically feed the data in excel sheet from other application (business
    objects) . The data that we enter is purely numbers. however we need to
    move up and down between two applications. To move in Business objects i
    have to click in the application and then agin to enter that data in excel i
    have to click in excel sheet.............we enter huge amout of data and this
    is time consuming. could u please let me know if it is possible to move in
    both the application without clicking . In other words can we have two
    application active at the same time, may be in mouse hover can make an
    application active.

    hope my question is clear & thanks a lot for any help provided

    pl. reply on [email protected]

  2. #2
    Damon Longworth
    Guest

    Re: working with excel and other program

    You can use Alt-Tab to toggle between the two applications.

    --
    Damon Longworth

    Don't miss out on the 2005 Excel User Conference
    Sept 16th and 17th
    Stockyards Hotel - Ft. Worth, Texas
    www.ExcelUserConference.com

    news:[email protected]...