How to fix keys t s h c v non-responsive only in Excel?

  1. #1
    bareedy
    Guest

    How to fix keys t s h c v non-responsive only in Excel?

    When I press keys t s h c and v in Excel 2003, nothing happens. If I use the
    Shift key, then the keys work, but only as caps. The keys work fine in other
    Office applications, and worked fine in Excel 2003 until this morning.

  2. #2
    Earl Kiosterud
    Guest

    Re: How to fix keys t s h c v non-responsive only in Excel?

    bareedy,

    Interesting. Try the stuff at http://www.smokeylake.com/excel/vfaq.htm,
    "Excel acts generally goofy."

    --