How do I delete pages 4 through 48 of my worksheet?

  1. #1
    jalene
    Guest

    How do I delete pages 4 through 48 of my worksheet?

    Somehow, I got extra pages on my address list that I keep on microsoft excel.
    I want to delete pages 4 through 48 and don't know how. Help!

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: How do I delete pages 4 through 48 of my worksheet?

    Try this:

    *******************
    ~Anne Troy

    www.OfficeArticles.com
    www.MyExpertsOnline.com

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Tom Ogilvy
    Guest

    Re: How do I delete pages 4 through 48 of my worksheet?

    Even saving the file, clear may work and may not. Better to hit delete with
    both rows and columns.

    Tom Ogilvy

    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: How do I delete pages 4 through 48 of my worksheet?

    Thanks, Tom. I've amended the article.
    ~Anne Troy

    www.OfficeArticles.com
    www.MyExpertsOnline.com