How do I convert webarchive back to excel

  1. #1
    Sasha
    Guest

    How do I convert webarchive back to excel

    My impromptu report has saved itself as web archive instead of workbook, how
    do I convert and open?

  2. #2
    DNA
    Guest

    Re: How do I convert webarchive back to excel

    xls file.

    HTH

  3. #3
    Sasha
    Guest

    Re: How do I convert webarchive back to excel

    Would love to, but impromptu at work and I'm at home! Any other sugeestions?

  4. #4
    DNA
    Guest

    Re: How do I convert webarchive back to excel

    I think you're going to need to get back in front of your machine that has
    Impromptu loaded on it...