Pasting multiple cells using Office Clipboard

  1. #1
    doughboy
    Guest

    Pasting multiple cells using Office Clipboard

    When I select two cells at the same time and copy them, they appear in the
    Office Clipboard. When I click on the item to paste them, only one of the
    cells appear on the worksheet.

    This only happens when one of the cells I'm trying to copy is in a specific
    column.

  2. #2
    ScottO
    Guest

    Re: Pasting multiple cells using Office Clipboard

    Are the 2 cells that you're copying side-by-side or
    one-on-top-of-the-other?

    If they're side-by-side, then it may be that when you try to paste to
    the offending column, the next column across is hidden - that way the
    paste is working right, but you just can't see it.

    Rgds,
    ScottO

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    doughboy
    Guest

    Re: Pasting multiple cells using Office Clipboard

    Thanks, that did the trick.