Switching between sheets in same window...

  1. #1
    Kojones
    Guest

    Switching between sheets in same window...

    Is there a simple keyboard command to switche between sheets in the same
    workbook without opening new windows for them? What I am looking for is
    something similar to the Alt+Tab command that can be used to switch between
    windows easily. Thanks!

  2. #2
    Andrea Jones
    Guest

    RE: Switching between sheets in same window...

    Yes, you use CTRL+PGUP and CTRL+PGDN to go in different directions through
    the sheets.

    Andrea Jones
    http://www.allaboutoffice.co.uk
    http://www.stratatraining.co.uk