Excel 2000 in Windows XP

  1. #1
    George
    Guest

    Excel 2000 in Windows XP

    I currently have Windows 98se, & use Excel 2000. I am considering buying a
    new computer which will have Windows XP as its OS. Can I install Excell 2000
    & all its couple of hundred spreadsheets into XP & have it function as it
    does now in 98?
    The purchase of a new computer hinges very much on the answer to this
    question.

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest