Graph with pivot table

  1. #1
    Richard Vajsar
    Guest

    Graph with pivot table

    Hello
    I have a custom graph which has both stacked columns bar and a line graph
    with pivot table. Everytime I refresh data, the graph switch to graph with
    colums bars.
    How can I lock a graph to prevent switching?
    Thanks a lot, R.

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Graph with pivot table

    Loss of formatting is a known problem with pivot charts. There's
    information in the following MSKB article, suggests recording a macro as
    you apply the formatting:

    Changing a PivotChart Removes Series Formatting in Excel
    http://support.microsoft.com/?id=215904

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List