Logo within a cell

  1. #1
    maryj
    Guest

    Logo within a cell

    Our company has a specific font that will create our company logo. However,
    when workbooks are sent outside of the company, they do not have the font so
    the logo is not displayed properly. Does Excel have the option to embed
    fonts? I couldn't find an option so I am assuming - no. We have also tried to
    paste the logo as a jpeg into the cell, but Excel won't allow that. The
    client I am working with insists there is a way to add an image within text
    in a cell - not a floating image - but I don't believe this is possible. Just
    wanted to check with all you Excel gurus to see if I was missing something.
    Thanks!!
    --
    maryj

  2. #2
    Bernard Liengme
    Guest

    Re: Logo within a cell

    I know of no way to add an image to a cell but I am only a semi-guru.
    Nor do I know of a way to embed fonts in Excel.
    However, in Excel 2003 (and Excel XP, I believe) you can add an image to a
    page header or footer
    --
    Bernard V Liengme
    www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme