Is it possible to lock the height and width of a cell?

  1. #1
    Kilgus
    Guest

    Is it possible to lock the height and width of a cell?

    I am trying to lock the height and width of my Excel cells so that my overall
    area won't change even if I change the size or amount of text in the box. Is
    this possible?

  2. #2
    Earl Kiosterud
    Guest

    Re: Is it possible to lock the height and width of a cell?

    Select the rows, Then adjust the height of one rows. They'll all follow.
    Then you can set the height back. Manually setting row height turns off
    Format - Row - Autofit. Do the same with your columns.
    --
    Earl Kiosterud
    www.smokeylake.com

    news:[email protected]...