Showing/ not showing "getting started" when excel starts

  1. #1
    Ask
    Guest

    Showing/ not showing "getting started" when excel starts

    When I start Excel, the help window "getting started" shows. Can I turn off
    this option, so Excel will start without this window?
    Thank You

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: Showing/ not showing "getting started" when excel starts

    Tools-->Options, View tab, and uncheck Startup task pane.
    ~Anne Troy

    www.OfficeArticles.com

    news:[email protected]...