Mail Merge creates a space in the address block

  1. #1
    Crazy for Home Loans
    Guest

    Mail Merge creates a space in the address block

    I have a mailing database in excel that I am merging to letters and lables in
    word. The address block shows that it is all the way over the the margin, but
    when it merges over there is automatically a space before the recipient's
    name on the letter. This space is not in Excel fields. How do I get it to
    stop doing that.

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: Mail Merge creates a space in the address block

    You could try the following suggestion from Word MVP Doug Robbins:

    http://groups.google.ca/group/micros...=en&lr=lang_en

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List