no show all function in dropdown list in Pivot Table

  1. #1
    Eva
    Guest

    no show all function in dropdown list in Pivot Table

    Dear Sir,

    I'm using excel 2000 professional version. When I create new pivot table,
    everthing is fine but once I want to look at the specific item, I have no
    "show all" function in the dropdown list of item field. So that I have to
    unmark all items, instead of only unmark the "show all". How can I have "show
    all" function in this case?

    thanks

  2. #2
    Debra Dalgleish
    Guest

    Re: no show all function in dropdown list in Pivot Table

    In Excel 2000, and earlier versions, the Show All checkbox isn't
    available. You can use programming to hide or show the items -- there's
    sample code here:

    --
    Debra Dalgleish
    Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List