Re: How can I put a tick/check mark in an Excel spreadsheet?

  1. #1
    R.VENKATARAMAN
    Guest

    Re: How can I put a tick/check mark in an Excel spreadsheet?

    anothr way is in excel change the font temporaily to <marlett> and type in
    any cell ,a>
    do you get the tick.

    R.VENKATARAMAN <vram26@vsnl$$$.net> wrote in message news:...
    > one way is start accessories system tools character map
    > in characte map change the font to <symbol> and the tick mark is in the
    > sixthrow.
    > you can select and copy to the excel cell.
    >

    > Amanda <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > I would like to put a tick symbol in a column in an Excel spreadsheet

    but

  2. #2
    Jess
    Guest

    Re: How can I put a tick/check mark in an Excel spreadsheet?

    Select Insert>Symbol and change the Font to Wingdings, then scroll down until
    you find the tick and click insert.