How do I print a footer on the last page only of an excel doc?

  1. #1
    CLDelafield
    Guest

    How do I print a footer on the last page only of an excel doc?

    How do I print a footer on the last page only of an excel doc? Is this
    possible?

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: How do I print a footer on the last page only of an excel doc?

    Hi

    Only with code

    Sub test()
    Dim TotPages As Long
    TotPages = Application.ExecuteExcel4Macro("GET.DOCUMENT(50)")
    With ActiveSheet.PageSetup
    .RightFooter = ""
    ActiveSheet.PrintOut From:=1, To:=TotPages - 1
    .RightFooter = "Your Header info"
    ActiveSheet.PrintOut From:=TotPages, To:=TotPages
    End With

    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  3. #3
    Jim Cone
    Guest

    Re: How do I print a footer on the last page only of an excel doc?

    CLD,

    Print all pages except the last page.
    Add the footer information.
    Print the last page.
    Close the workbook without saving.

    Jim Cone
    San Francisco, USA

  4. #4
    DNA
    Guest

    Re: How do I print a footer on the last page only of an excel doc?

    If, when you say pages, you're referring to sheets or worksheets, then the
    answer is simple.

    If you place a header or a footer on Sheet1, it does not automatically go
    to the other sheets; therefore, put your footer on the last worksheet and
    print all pages.

    HTH and I'm not missing something.

  5. #5
    Jim May
    Guest

    Re: How do I print a footer on the last page only of an excel doc?

    Even at xl2003 version, are we still bound to "Excel4Macro" code to acheive
    TotPages? hummm..
    TotPages = Application.ExecuteExcel4Macro("GET.DOCUMENT(50)")
    TIA,

    news:[email protected]...

  6. #6
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: How do I print a footer on the last page only of an excel doc?

    Hi Jim

    As far as I know Yes

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin