How do I copy a print format from sheet to sheet in excel ?

  1. #1
    kernat
    Guest

    How do I copy a print format from sheet to sheet in excel ?

    I would like to copy a printing format to other sheets in a workbook
    including print areas and print titles. Is this possible does anyone know?
    Thanks.

  2. #2
    CyberTaz
    Guest

    RE: How do I copy a print format from sheet to sheet in excel ?

    Hello-

    Unless I'm missing something, most everything you're asking *is* done
    automatically since your print specs are for the workbook, not sheet-by-sheet.

    Headers/Footers, Rows to repeat@top, margins, etc. apply to all sheets, and
    Print Areas need only be set if you want to print a portion of what would
    normally be output. You might want to consider Named Ranges if you haven't
    already done so.

    HTH |:>)