Enabling Macros

  1. #1
    Old Music Lover
    Guest

    Enabling Macros

    Is there a way to force Excel to open allowing Macros and not giving the
    user the option to disable them?

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: Enabling Macros

    Sort of. Try this:
    http://www.vbaexpress.com/kb/getarticle.php?kb_id=379
    *******************
    ~Anne Troy

    www.OfficeArticles.com

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    bigwheel
    Guest

    RE: Enabling Macros

    I don't think so. The best solution for this is probably to have excel open
    with a warning page if the user chooses to disable macros. Have all the
    other sheets hidden and protect the worksheets/workbook and VBA code with
    passwords. The really determined user may still be able to crack your
    protection but most will take heed of your message on the warning page and
    reload with macros enabled.