WaterMark

  1. #1
    Joseph Louis
    Guest

    WaterMark

    How can I put images or textboxes appear to be behind the cells likea
    background? I want to place large numbers on pages.

  2. #2
    A.J
    Guest

    Re: WaterMark

    Go to the Format Tab
    Then select sheet
    Then select background
    Then browse to where your picture file is located

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Jack Sons
    Guest

    Re: WaterMark

    AJ,

    It worked, but I want the watermark to be more vague or more opaque (don't
    know the right phrase, but I mean less prominent or perhaps less luminous or
    less brilliant or less radiant?). I can't do anything to make the original
    picture more vague.

    Jack Sons
    The Netherlands

    "A.J" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
    news:[email protected]...

  4. #4
    Bob Phillips
    Guest

    Re: WaterMark

    See if any ideas at http://www.xldynamic.com/source/xld.xlFAQ0005.html

    RP

    news:%[email protected]...

  5. #5
    Jack Sons
    Guest

    Re: WaterMark

    Bob,

    My problem lies with the motor cycle exemple of Aaron Blood
    Print_Sheet_Backgroud_VBA.xls.
    I know I can make a watermark less dominant by choosing a lighter shade of
    grey IF it is made with wordart (or so).
    But if it is an original picture, like the motor cycle in the sheet
    mentioned above, how can it be made less dominant or more vague etc?
    Jack.

    "Bob Phillips" <[email protected]> schreef in bericht
    news:[email protected]...

  6. #6
    Jack Sons