Can I remove the 'Page X' label when in Page Break Preview

  1. #1
    Dave F.
    Guest

    Can I remove the 'Page X' label when in Page Break Preview

    I know it doesn't print but I still find it really annoying.

    Thanks in advance

    Dave F.

  2. #2
    Earl Kiosterud
    Guest

    Re: Can I remove the 'Page X' label when in Page Break Preview

    Dave,

    I don't think the page numbers can be removed from that view. That view is
    for print-oriented work. I trust you have worked in the normal view (View -
    Normal). You still get the page break dashed lines if you've done a print
    or a preview in normal view, so you can work with page awareness.
    --
    Earl Kiosterud
    www.smokeylake.com

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    JE McGimpsey
    Guest

    Re: Can I remove the 'Page X' label when in Page Break Preview

    AFAIK, no.

    MacXL04 has Page Layout mode, which shows exactly how the sheet will
    print, and allows you to adjust margins, edit headers and footers, etc.,
    directly in the sheet. Perhaps that will appear in a future WinXL
    version.

    In article <[email protected]>,