Run-Time 1004 password error

  1. #1
    Bob
    Guest

    Run-Time 1004 password error

    I've got a sheet with three password protected sheets. When selecting one of
    these sheets I get a "Run-Time Error 1004...the password you supplied is not
    correct..."

    This started out of the blue. I'm not being prompted to enter a password so
    I don't understand what is causing this. I'm also not given an opportunity
    to debug whatever is causing the problem.

    Other users of the workbook, do not report the problem in read-only.

    Thanks for any help.

    bob

  2. #2

    Re: Run-Time 1004 password error

    It sounds like someone added a macro that tries to protect (or unprotect) that
    sheet.

    And the current password isn't what the code uses.

    I think it's time to go back to the developer and show him or her the error.