removing blank cells from a column

  1. #1
    joeeng
    Guest

    removing blank cells from a column

    Is there a combination of functions that can create a new column without
    blank cells from a column with blank cells? I want this to be accomplished
    in real-time so that if cells are changed in the column with blanks, the
    other coolumn's cells change automatically.

  2. #2
    CLR
    Guest

    RE: removing blank cells from a column

    Depending on what you are wanting to do with the column with no blanks, your
    original column can be viewed that way by selecting the data, then doing Data
    > Filter > Autofilter > and selecting "Non-blanks" from the

    arrow..........then just do Data > Filter > Autofilter to return to normal.

    Vaya con Dios,
    Chuck, CABGx3