how can i copy a word file into an excel?

  1. #1
    Konstantinos Lazaridis
    Guest

    how can i copy a word file into an excel?

    I want to copy a word file (76 pages with underlines, tables, pictures, etc)
    into an excel without turning into something very messed up like it does.

  2. #2
    Andrea Jones
    Guest

    RE: how can i copy a word file into an excel?

    Try clicking on Insert -> Object and then click on the 'Create from File'
    section at the top of the window that appears. Browse for your Word
    document, click Insert and then OK and your document will appear within a
    frame in your spreadsheet.

    Andrea Jones
    http://www.allaboutoffice.co.uk
    http://www.stratatraining.co.uk