Emailing document external link problem

  1. #1
    Optiglaze
    Guest

    Emailing document external link problem

    Hi,
    I have a price list which links to an external document, it is fine for
    printing but I cant email it as the recipient obviously hasnt the document
    it links to. The linked document details several pricing structures so I
    need to keep this private.
    I have tried to copy and paste values but there are merged cells (I know and
    I will never do this again).

    Any ideas?

    Thanks,
    Rick

  2. #2
    Ron de Bruin
    Guest

    Re: Emailing document external link problem

    Hi

    Try to send it in the body or as a htm file if you use Outlook
    You can try my add-in for this(version 3)
    http://www.rondebruin.nl/mail/add-in.htm

    --
    Regards Ron de Bruin
    http://www.rondebruin.nl

  3. #3
    Optiglaze
    Guest

    Re: Emailing document external link problem

    "Ron de Bruin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi
    >
    > Try to send it in the body

    Thanks a bunch, that worked perfectly.