Can't access programme

  1. #1

    Can't access programme

    [FundefinedONT=Arial]undefined[/FONT]undefined
    When I try and access my excel programme I get a small page like motiff above my mouse pointer which will not let me open any columns or pages. If I move the pointed off the page I get a solid white + which will not allow me to do anything but if I put it back on the excel sheet it just runs to the side or downwards. If I rtry and close the programme I get a white solid circle. I can only close the programme by clicking close.
    What is causing this, how can I stop it happening again and how can I access my programme.
    Thanks in anticipation.

  2. #2

    Re: Can't access programme

    Maybe it's a mouse problem.

    If you want to move a worksheet, you can click and drag it to the right or
    left. When you do this, the icon changes to an arrow with a sheet attached.

    So maybe the mouse is sticking (after you clicked on a worksheet????).

    I'd gently bang the mouse buttons -- including the wheel mouse button to see if
    that helps--or even swap mouses (mice?) just as a test.