EXCEL Hyperlink to Charts Questions.. URGENT.. =(

  1. #1
    kaci
    Guest

    EXCEL Hyperlink to Charts Questions.. URGENT.. =(

    I have an excel file which consists of many charts. I would like to set up a
    directory to link to different charts in the table of contents.

    Is there any ways to do it? Thank you so much.

  2. #2
    Don Guillett
    Guest

    Re: EXCEL Hyperlink to Charts Questions.. URGENT.. =(

    In xl2002>ctrl+k>select "place in this document">select your chart.

    Or you could use a double click event macro

    --
    Don Guillett
    SalesAid Software
    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    kaci
    Guest

    Re: EXCEL Hyperlink to Charts Questions.. URGENT.. =(

    How about if i am using a Excel 2003 version?

  4. #4
    kaci
    Guest

    Re: EXCEL Hyperlink to Charts Questions.. URGENT.. =(

    I have tried already, but under 'place in this document', there is no choice
    for my chart.

    How can I use macro instead?
    Thanks for advice.

  5. #5
    Andy Pope
    Guest

    Re: EXCEL Hyperlink to Charts Questions.. URGENT.. =(

    Hi,

    You can not hyperlink directly to chart sheets. You can use VBA code
    though. Jon Peltier has more information on the subject.
    http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Hyperlinks.html

    Cheers
    Andy

    kaci wrote:
    > I have an excel file which consists of many charts. I would like to set up a
    > directory to link to different charts in the table of contents.
    >
    > Is there any ways to do it? Thank you so much.

    --

    Andy Pope, Microsoft MVP - Excel
    http://www.andypope.info