printing

  1. #1
    Pam Coleman
    Guest

    printing

    I have a workbook in excel that has 3 spreadsheet tabs. I am selecting all 3
    spreadheets and setting up a footer that has page # of #, that will print out
    and number continually all the pages (ex. 1 of 309, 2 of 309, etc). Problem,
    the numbering is correct but on some spreadsheets it is giving blank pages.
    Does all the settings as far as margins and the look of the spreadsheet have
    to be the same? This is why they were set up as 3 spreadsheets because of
    the different information. Thanks,

  2. #2
    Bob Umlas
    Guest

    Re: printing

    No, but most likely if you printed ONE of the spreadsheets, it would print
    blank pages as well. You need to check the print areas of each sheet and
    correct it so it doesn't print any blank pages.
    Bob Umlas
    Excel MVP

    news:[email protected]...