create data entry GUI?

  1. #1
    roml
    Guest

    create data entry GUI?

    Hello All,

    I need to create a data-entry app for a tradeshow, where my client will not
    have internet access. Because of that, it needs to save the data directly to
    the harddrive, and am thinking Excel is best suited for this.

    However, I've only really used Excel to enter data "directly into Excel" in
    the past - never going beyond opening it and enetering data or creating a
    simple calculation...

    Can anyone tell me where I could look for info on creating a GUI, where the
    end use could enter info - that would save to a spreadsheet/database? Really
    all I need is screen where the person enters their name/address/ph#, and when
    they hit submit the screen clears or shows them a thankyou message.

    Thanks in advance,
    roml

  2. #2
    Jim Rech