How to see calculation and heading in same cell.

  1. #1
    Jeracho
    Guest

    How to see calculation and heading in same cell.

    I would like the cell to perform a calculation and then display the answer as
    will as a heading. In other words the answer and the heading will appear in
    the same cell.

  2. #2
    Anne Troy
    Guest

    Re: How to see calculation and heading in same cell.

    Perhaps you mean something like ="Heading Name: "&A1+B1
    *******************
    ~Anne Troy

    www.OfficeArticles.com

    news:[email protected]...

  3. #3
    Duke Carey
    Guest

    RE: How to see calculation and heading in same cell.

    You can concatenate text (the heading) and numbers, i.e.,

    ="Yesterday's date was "&text(today()-1,"Mmmm dd, yyyy")

    Just make your calculation the first argument to the TEXT() function