How can I open previous version of saved file in Excel?

  1. #1
    Cindy W.
    Guest

    How can I open previous version of saved file in Excel?

    I lost a considerable amount of information that I had saved in an Excel
    workbook. Is there a way I can open a previous version of that saved Excel
    file?

  2. #2
    Nick Hodge
    Guest

    Re: How can I open previous version of saved file in Excel?

    Cindy

    I suspect you know the answer... only if you've saved or got a
    backup...sorry

    Nick Hodge
    Microsoft MVP - Excel
    Southampton, England