How do I set up a drop down calander

  1. #1
    Trying to be Optimistic
    Guest

    How do I set up a drop down calander

    I have being trying to work out how to save time by creating a drop down
    calander simliar to what you find on websites (airline or hotel
    reservations). By adding this feature I can save on having to move from mouse
    to keyboard for simple data entry.

  2. #2
    R.VENKATARAMAN
    Guest

    Re: How do I set up a drop down calander

    try this url
    http://www.fontstuff.com/vba/vbatut07.htm

    Trying to be Optimistic <Trying to be [email protected]>