I need a little help...thanks in advance

  1. #1
    Jambruins
    Guest

    I need a little help...thanks in advance

    I have a web query (columns A:F) that I refresh everyday. In cell I73, I
    have a formula the following formula:
    =IF(ISTEXT(C3),(VLOOKUP(C3,$P$1:$Q$30,2,0)),""). In cell I75 the C3 changes
    to C5 and in cell I77 the C3 changes to C7 and so on.

    Here is my problem:

    Two days ago there was data from row 1 to 57. The query worked fine.
    Yesterday there was only data from row 1 to 27. The query worked fine.
    Today there is data from row 1 to 59. All of my cells in column I return
    the right value until the cell that reference C29. All of the cells that
    reference C29, C31, etc. give me a #REF! error. Is there a way to setup my
    formula so it doesn't lose the reference? Thank you.

  2. #2
    eider
    Guest

    RE: I need a little help...thanks in advance

    Make your range a little longer than the max number of rows you expect. If
    yo start to approach the number of rows in your range, insert some more rows
    above the last row in the range. You may also want to want to put your
    formula at the top of the sheet instead of below the data.